- Specialty Archery has five sizes of apertures to select from which will screw directly into all Specialty Archery Peeps with use of the Dual Aperture Wrench (#210078).
- You will need a Peep Reducer (#753-3) for the Apertures to fit into the #749-37L & #749-37LH Peeps.
- Sizes available: 1/8″, 3/32″, 1/16″, 3/64″, and 1/32″.
- To select Aperture size:
- If you use a 1 3/8”, True Spot Target, or Versa scope, try the 1/32”, 3/64”, or 1/16” Aperture.
- If you use a 1 5/8” or the Pro Series scope, try the 3/64”, 1/16”, or 3/32” Aperture.
- If you use the Super D, Pro Series XL, True Spot 3D or Versa Scope 3D, use the 3/32” or 1/8” Apertures.
- NOTE: for larger scopes you may also want to consider one of the larger 1/4″ Peep Housings. See Dealer Locator on home page for a dealer with a Aperture Display near you, to help you select the Aperture best suited to your needs. Additional information can be found in the Questions tab on our home page.
- CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.
#749-123 Three smallest Apertures (1/32″, 3/64″ & 1/16″).
#749-234 Three middle Apertures (3/64″, 1/16″ & 3/32″)
#749-345 Three largest Apertures (1/16″, 3/32″ & 1/8″)
#749-005 All 5 Apertures (1/32″, 3/64″, 1/16″, 3/32″ & 1/8″).