With the Beiter String-Tool you can easily count the strands in your string and properly install your Peep-Sight.
After you have pushed the first String-Tool through the string, you can count the single strands by inserting them into the grooves on the Tool.
To be able to install the Peep-Sight easier, you can use the second Beiter String-Tool generating a bigger working-window.
The Beiter String-Tool is a Multi-Purpose-Tool for many different funtions not just for working on your strings. It can be used like a finger-nail!
Basically you can:
- split a string for Peep-Sight installation;
- easily count the number of strands of your string;
- determine the middle of the string by counting the strands so ensuring that the Peep-Sight is in the center of your string;
- you can start a serving extremely simply and quickly;
- serve a Beiter nocking point more easily, defining the correct starting position;
- use the String-Tool as a lever to ease off a rest or glue from your bow!